Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How to Conquer the World

Basically, the one thing that I hate about iTunes is that you can't upload your DVDs. You can do that with your CDs, right, and it's no big deal at all. But, plop in a DVD and everyone's worried about copyright details and if that's legally yours and all that business. Well, here's the deal: Yes, I did buy that DVD and yes, it legally belongs to me. Why shouldn't I be able to upload it onto my iPod and take it with me everywhere? Explain that to me iTunes.
Anyways, until they get some sense knocked into them, I've taken it upon myself to find a way to do just this. I've tried a few ways already but none of them seem to work every single time. So, my new goal for life: conquer the media world by finding a sure-fire way to make all videos accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment